LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The 2nd annual Run for the Unicorns Conference hosted by Convergence will kick off the Louisville preliminaries of ABC’s famed “Shark Tank” to assist local entrepreneurs in their quest for funding. The event will take place on April 29 at 9 a.m. at the University Club on the University of Louisville’s campus at 200 East Brandeis Avenue.
Two-thirds of Americans want to open a small business one day, according to a UPS store survey. The popular ABC show gives business owners the chance to pitch their product or idea to a group of investors known as the Sharks. The casting call will be here in Louisville one day only. For more information, go to: https://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank/open-call.
The Run for the Unicorns Conference is assembling the top innovators in fintech, ICOs, and blockchain technology in Louisville Ky. during Derby Week, one of the top world class festivals of the year. This conference explores the convergence of fintech, AR/VR, AI, IoT, and blockchain. Tickets for this two-day conference are $300. At the $600 rate Kentucky Derby activities are included, such as general admission tickets to the Kentucky Oaks and Derby at Churchill Downs with this conference group.
The RUN 2019 Program includes mind-blowing keynotes by industry luminaries, classes and tutorials, products and startup demos, industry use cases, Startup Competition, Art from Jassen Popp, talks by industry leaders covering business, technology and design. There are special discounts for University of Louisville faculty, by using the code UOFLPROF which allows for a total cost of $48 for the conference. The first 100 U of L students to attend will get in free by applying code UOFLRUN during registration. Students and faculty must show their U of L ID at the door. To learn more about the speakers and to register: www.runfortheunicorns.com
Conference presenters include:
- Rick Tumlinson, founding partner, Space Fund
- Jennifer Greyson, founder & CEO of Co.Co
- Tyler Adkison, co-founder, ZVP of XII Private Wealth, former LA Dodger
- Jon Najarian, CNBC & CME correspondent and director of Evergreen Token
- Andrea Porcelli, CEO of Swiss Growth Forum and CEO of Evergreen Token
- Drew Taylor, CEO of the Wild West Crypto Show, investor and visionary
- Jason Appleton, Crypto researcher, investor and advisor at Crypto Crow
- David Bishop, COO, NAMCO
- Bruce Porter Jr., chairman and CEO of Global Boost
- Brad Yascar, founder and CEO of Beyond Enterprizes
- Jonathan Keim, Communications director, Network Newswire
- Neil Juneja, chief investment officer, XII Private Wealth
- Billy Joe Cain, 25+ years of experience in game management and founder of REEF
- Chrissy Cook, Crypto investor and blockchain professional and co-founder of Co.co
- Sydney Armani, CEO, blockchain CRE and publisher, Fintech World
- Angeleen Wilson, director of the Georgia Blockchain Coalition and DAPP creator
- Natalia Sokova, founder/managing partner, SGG World LLC
- Jonathan Leinwand, corporate attorney
- Ryan Munn, founder, Interchain Live
- Kevin Williams, publisher of the Stinger Report who also runs an out-of-home entertainment consultancy, and was a founder of the DNA Association & Conference.