THE LANE LIST | Kentucky Lottery Proceeds (PDF)

Kentucky Lottery proceeds to state government for the 10 years ending in fiscal 2018 total nearly $2.3 billion. State law calls for a goal of 35% of total sales to be a dividend to the state budget, but some past years have been less; the other 65% goes to prizes and administration.

THE LANE LIST | Kentucky Lottery Proceeds (PDF)

Please wait...

Subscribe to the FASTER LANE business newsletter.

Subscribe and receive breaking Kentucky business news and updates daily.