LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL) on Dec. 2 introduce the 29 graduates of its Fall 2019 Emerging Leaders Program. The group of young professionals were selected to participate in YPAL’s fourteenth Emerging Leaders Program presented by Nationwide Advisory Solutions.
Over the past three months, these individuals took part in an accelerated and intensive experience designed to address the leadership development needs of young professionals. They finished the program with a clear understanding of their strengths, values, and personality in the context of being a more effective leader. Their class project revolved around leadership and the qualities that an ideal leader should possess.
The graduates of YPAL’s Fall 2019 Emerging Leaders Program are:
- August Anderson, Fund for the Arts
- Shelby Babcock, ARGI Financial
- Alexa Bacon, Planet Fitness/Sun Tan City
- Wesley Bain, Towne Park
- RC Bascur, ARGI Financial Group
- Victoria Brown, Atria Senior Living
- Emily Buckman, Kentucky Farm Bureau
- Elizabeth Cleary, The Chamber of St. Matthews
- Sarah Collins, Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Georgia Connally, Connally Law Offices
- Alison Dale, Kentucky Derby Museum
- Kimberly Fawbush, Nationwide Advisory Solutions
- Lindsey Gumer, Norton Healthcare
- Alexis Heaverlo, DMLO CPAs
- Jack Hellige, Venture First
- Craig Johnson, Nationwide Advisory Solutions
- Amanda Kremer, MCM
- Bradley Ledford, Unified Technologies
- Marianna Michael, Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs
- Kayla Nash, Atria Senior Living
- Aveena Patel, Kentucky Derby Museum
- Marigrace Ragsdale, Access Ventures
- Rachel Roberson, Dow Chemical Company
- Alex Shearer, Humana
- Woo Smith, Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Rosalind Streeter, Sister Cities of Louisville
- Alana Rose Turner, Greater Louisville Inc.
- Mary Witsiepe, Humana
- Dominique Shrader, Domino Partners LLC/Noble Funk Brewing
The program is facilitated by Lenae Price, President and Founder of Mindset Collaborative, LLC. More information on YPAL’s Emerging Leaders program can be found here. Applications for the Spring 2020 class will open in January.