MASON, OHIO — Kings Island is expecting a big year with the introduction of the world’s seventh giga coaster, Orion. And, for a limited time, the amusement park is recruiting prospective associates who live in Lexington and Frankfort, Ky.
The 364-acre theme park located just north of Cincinnati now has the new One Team Village which provides an affordable dormitory housing option for up to 400 associates who live more than 25 miles from the park at $70 per week. Interested candidates can learn more and apply at KIfun.jobs.
One Team Village Includes
- Crowne Hall dormitories
- Recreation Center with Big Screen TVs, Pool Tables, Ping Pong
- Convenience Store
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24/7 Security
- Community Kitchen Space & more
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Room priority given to associates with permanent residence of 25 miles or greater distance from Kings Island.
- First come, first served. Apply for a position while there’s still space at KIfun.jobs
What positions are available? More than 5,000 positions are available. Opportunities include rides, food and beverage, admissions, call center, entertainment, finance, fire and safety, guest services, lifeguards, merchandise, park services, security and the warehouse.
Who typically applies? Anyone who wants to have the experience of working at a world-class amusement park, including students with summer breaks; adults who may not work in the summer, like educators; and retirees looking to supplement their income.