LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Bridge Counseling and Wellness, an integrative mental health and wellness center in Louisville, has expanded, hiring six new employees.
The new employees are:
• Beth Huss, LPCC (Therapist)
• Allison McCall, BA (Administrative Manager)
• Abby Mudd, E-RYT 200 (Certified Nutrition Consultant, Billing Manager)
• Kelly O’Loane, MSN, APRN, FNP, PMHNP-BC (Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner)
• Andrea Preston, LPCC (Therapist)
• Lee Schardein, LPCC-S, E-RYT 500 (Therapist)
With three locations, Bridge Counseling and Wellness offers holistic mental health counseling and supplemental wellness services, such as nutrition and yoga, to those who are stressed, anxious, depressed, seeking to enrich their lives or overcome obstacles.
Therapists at Bridge Counseling and Wellness use evidence-based and personalized interventions to assist people with working through difficulties and making positive behavioral and lifestyle changes.
For more information, please go to https://bridgemindbody.com.