The Legal Marketing Association – Kentucky chapter has selected its 2020 officers and steering committee members. The steering committee supervises the direction and affairs of the statewide chapter while coordinating related activities to LMA, a nonprofit association of over 4,000 legal marketing and business development professionals in 48 U.S. states, Canada and 25 other countries.
LMA’s purpose is to serve the needs and maintain the professional standards of the men and women involved in marketing, business development, client service and communications within the legal profession. LMA also serves as a resource for practicing attorneys and law firm leaders who wish to develop their practices and gain competitive advantage.
The newly elected 2020 LMA-Kentucky officers and members include:
• Katherine B. Lange, Director of Recruiting, ProTem Legal Solutions Chair
• Nancy Spivey, Marketing Director, Dressman Benzinger LaVelle PSC (DBL Law) Chair-Elect
• Christa A. Carter, Director of Marketing, Strauss Troy Secretary
• Andrew Payton, Chief Marketing Officer and Director of Recruiting, Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP Member-at-Large
• Allison D. Saxton, Administrative and Marketing Manager, Ward Hocker Thornton Immediate Past Chair and Member at Large