DANVILLE, Ky. — Ephraim McDowell Health is now offering COVID-19 testing for non-symptomatic patients.
If you would like to be tested, please call (859) 936-8350, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. You will then be directed to call one of our five testing locations for an appointment. Testing for non-symptomatic patients will only be offered Monday through Friday.
The testing facilities are:
• Ephraim McDowell Walk-in & Primary Care (1541 Lebanon Road, Danville)
• Ephraim McDowell Haggin Primary Care (470 Linden Avenue, Suite 5, Harrodsburg)
• Ephraim McDowell Liberty Family Medical Center (511 Middleburg Street, Liberty)
• Immediate & Primary Care at Fort Logan Hospital (110 Metker Trail, Stanford)
• Ephraim McDowell Springfield Family Medical Center (280 Lincoln Drive, Springfield).
There is no charge for testing, however, if you have insurance, that information will be collected.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you may also call (859) 936-8350 to schedule an appointment. Please do not go to one of these testing facilities unless you are asked to do so by the Ephraim McDowell Call Center or an Ephraim McDowell Health care provider.