• Lynn Tsiboukas has been named vice president and human resources director for Lexington-based Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co.
• Ben Stollerman has been named to lead the Government Studio for Luckett & Farley, a Louisville-based architecture, engineering, and interior design firm.
• United Way of the Bluegrass has announced the following appointments:
Sean Ross has been named vice president, resource development.
Jonathan Kohn has been promoted to vice president, community impact.
• Melissa Karrer has been named as the new executive director of Kentucky CancerLink.
• Pamela Goetting has joined Heartland Bank as senior vice president of the Northern Kentucky region.
• Deana Epperly Karem has been selected as the new president and CEO of the Jeffersontown Chamber of Commerce. She succeeds John Cosby, who is retiring at the end of June.
• Dwayne Mack has been named vice president for diversity, equity and inclusion at Berea College.
• Jeffery Talbert has been named director of the University of Kentucky Institute for Biomedical Informatics.
• Jason Brooks has been named director for institutional engagement for the University of Kentucky.
• Angela Crawford has been appointed vice president for digital, graduate and professional programs at Thomas More University.
• Transylvania University has named Interim President John N. Williams as the university’s permanent president.
• Jeff Whitaker has been named chief information officer at Eastern Kentucky University.
• David Hendricksen has been named dean of the Sullivan University College of Hospitality Studies.
• Deidra Dennie has been named vice president for diversity and inclusion at Transylvania University.
• Terrance Sullivan has been appointed executive director of the Kentucky Commission on Human Rights.
• Cookie Crews has been appointed commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Corrections.
• Mark Carter has joined the office of the secretary of the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services as executive adviser, leading the COVID-19 contact tracing program.
• Matt Smith has been named chief executive officer of Clark Regional Medical Center in Winchester.
• Justin Knappick has been named partner at DBL Law. He is based at the firm’s Northern Kentucky office.
• Jay Hall has joined Lexington-based Wrigley Media Group as senior vice president, business development.
• Allison Adams has joined the Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky as vice president for public policy.
• Amy Pehlke has been named executive director of Susan G. Komen Kentucky, an organization that advocates and supports individuals with breast cancer. Former Executive Director Lynda Weeks has assumed a new role as director of development for the organization.
• Dan Dipiazzo has been named chief marketing officer for Louisville-based Feeders Supply Co.
• Fred Sizemore has joined Stuart Powell Ford-Lincoln-Mazda in Danville as director of dealership operations.
• Mark Lattis has been named CEO for PSST LLC, a Louisville company that provides administrative solutions for school systems.
• Mario Gutierrez has been named vice president of business development for Louisville-based Aperity Inc.
• Charles Dick has been appointed superintendent of operations for Kentucky American Water’s central division.
• Adam Caswell has been appointed director of government affairs for Kentucky American Water.