FRANKFORT, Ky. — Gov. Andy Beshear announced Thursday that the state’s mask mandate will be extended another 30 days. Other announce are below.
Beshear’s announcements included:
- The state’s mask mandate, which was set to expire Saturday, will be extended for 30 more days.
- Starting Monday, a 10 p.m. last call for bars and restaurants will go into effect.
- Starting Monday, bars and restaurants will be able to have 50% capacity once more and will be asked to prioritize outdoor seating and have enforced seating rules.
- An executive order allowing pharmacies to renew medication for 30 days remotely and in other counties, with an exception for controlled substances, was renewed.
- An executive order prohibiting price gouging was renewed.
- A rule limiting social gatherings to 10 people is expected to be renewed next week.