LEXINGTON, Ky. — Sept. 1 is officially Fazoli’s Day, and the iconic Italian brand is inviting guests to join the celebration!
In honor of Fazoli’s numerous industry accolades, Lexington Mayor Linda Gorton has declared Tuesday, Sept. 1 Fazoli’s Day. Fazoli’s has been a staple in its hometown of Lexington for 32 years, so to celebrate the day, the acclaimed Italian chain is taking its small spaghetti price down to what it was back in 1988. All day, Fazoli’s fans in Lexington and surrounding areas can enjoy a small spaghetti with meat sauce or marinara for just $1.99.
Fazoli’s recently brought home:
- FastCasual and Steritech’s coveted 2020 Excellence in Food Safety Award
- A Gold Stevie Award for Company of the Year in the food & beverage category
- A Gold Stevie Award for Human Resources Team of the Year
Additionally, Fazoli’s CEO Carl Howard was named:
- One of the top 25 industry leaders on FastCasual’s 2020 Top 100 Movers and Shakers list
- A Gold Stevie winner for Achievement in Management
WHAT: Fazoli’s is offering a small spaghetti with meat sauce or marinara for $1.99 in celebration of Fazoli’s Day – a day created in recognition of the brand’s five new prestigious accolades.
WHEN: Fazoli’s Day on Tuesday, Sept. 1, from open to close.
WHERE: All Fazoli’s locations in Danville, Frankfort, Georgetown, Lexington, London, Nicholasville, Somerset and Winchester, Ky. To find the location nearest you, visit www.fazolis.com.