Louisville, Ky. — Greater Louisville Inc. (GLI) welcomed its incoming Board of Directors and Executive Committee, including new leadership, 12 new voting members, and six new representative directors.
As a private, non-profit 501(c)(6) organization, GLI is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors consisting of 51 voting members and 30 non-voting members. The Executive Committee of the Board is made up of 11 elected members from the Board of Directors.
- Jennifer Willis, Commercial Region President of Humana, was elected 2021 Chairwoman of the Board.
- Purna Veer, President of V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc. was elected to serve as Chair-Elect.
- Jeff McKenzie, Partner of Dentons Bingham Greenbaum LLP, was elected Secretary and Legal Counsel
- Brad Smith, Managing Partner of MCM CPAs & Advisors, will serve as Treasurer.
The following members were appointed to the GLI Executive Committee:
- Lonnie Bellar, Chief Operating Officer, LG&E and KU Energy LLC
- Russell F. Cox, President & CEO, Norton Healthcare
- Conrad Daniels, President, HJI Supply Chain Solutions
- Les Fugate, VP, Director, State & Local Government Relations, Brown-Forman
- Steve Gault, President, Stephen C. Gault Co.
- Jeff McKenzie, Partner, Dentons Bingham Greenbaum LLP
- Simon Richards, President, and CEO, Thorntons LLC
- Camilla Schroeder, President, Advance Ready Mix Concrete
- Brad Smith, Managing Partner, MCM CPAs & Advisors
- Purna Veer, President, V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc.
- Jennifer Willis, Commercial Region President, Humana
13 leaders were selected as new voting members of the Board of Directors:
- Tawana Bain, CEO, TBAIN & CO
- Lance Mann, Director, Dean Dorton
- Dr. OJ Oleka, President, Association of Independent Kentucky Colleges & Universities
- Caroline Miller Oyler, Chief Legal & Risk Officer and Corporate Secretary, Papa John’s International
- Diana Quesada, Senior Vice President – Louisville Market Executive, Paducah Bank
- Kendrick Riggs, Member Louisville, and Vice-Chair, Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC
- Krishnan Sastry, CEO, Appriss
- Lesa Seibert, CEO & Co-Founder, Mightily
- Michael Wade Smith, Chief of Staff & External Affairs, University of Louisville
- David Tate, Managing Partner, BKD CPAs & Advisors
- Jeff Wafford, Director of Public Affairs, UPS
- Kwane Watson, CEO, Kare Mobile
In addition, the following six representative directors were selected:
- Derek Bland, 2021 Chair Advanced Manufacturing & Logistics Network
- Carrie Butler, Executive Director, TARC
- Rebecca Fleischaker, Co-Chief, Louisville Forward
- Stacy Griggs, 2021 Chair TechFirst Network
- Tom McMahon, 2021 Chair Health Enterprises Network
- Evon Smith, President & CEO, OneWest