Not that you’ll have to – the Maker’s Mule requires just a few steps. With ginger beer, the fresh fruit of your choosing, and Maker’s Mark, it’s the perfect cocktail to mix things up this fall. And making one takes no time at all. So, take the short walk over to the kitchen and cool off with a Mule at your next #MakersHour.
- 2 parts Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 1/2 part fresh lime juice
- 4 muddled pieces of fresh fruit or a squeeze of puree*
- 1 dash Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Cold Ginger Beer
- Muddle your fruit in a shaker. Add Maker’s Mark Bourbon, lime, and bitters. Shake and strain into a glass with ice. Top with ginger beer. Garnish with your fruit of choice.
Recommended fruit flavors: Strawberry, Mango, Lychee, Passionfruit, Raspberry
Click here for more Bourbon Flight news.
Over 90% of all bourbon is made in Kentucky.