LEXINGTON, Ky. — Lexington Public Library is committed to providing the best possible user experience to our customers, and it is proud to make the following personnel and leadership announcements:
- Kevin Imai, SHRM-SCP will lead the Library’s Human Resources Department as the Human Resources Director while chairing the Library’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force.
- Ashley Sipple-McGraw re-joins the Library as the Eastside Branch Manager, where she will oversee day-to-day operations at one of the busiest Library locations.
- Lori Davis, J.D. will serve as the Workforce Development Manager, helping to address adult education needs throughout the Library system.
Additionally, the Library announced:
- The promotion of AnnaMarie Cornett to Chief of Staff, where she will lead strategic initiatives and project management for the Library system.
- Jonathan Francis to Marketing Manager, helping to publicize Library resources.
- Jamie West to Learning & Development Manager, who will develop our staff’s talents to better meet the needs of our community.
- Stephanie Nallia, a 30-year financial advisor, was appointed to the Lexington Public Library’s Board of Trustees, where she serves as a member of the Budget & Finance Committee.
Click here for more Corporate Moves.