LEXINGTON, Ky. — At a recent Board of Directors meeting, GRW Engineers, Inc. elected seven new vice presidents to help guide the growth of the company:
- Eric Fister, PE, PTOE, with more than 26 years of experience, helps manage GRW’s Transportation Division.
- Mike Jacobs, PE, has 28 years of experience with water and wastewater system engineering, including 21 years with GRW.
- Roger Kennedy, ASLA, has a diverse background (including 32 years with Chapman Technical Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of GRW) in landscape architecture and site/civil design.
- John Martin, PE, brings 36 years of experience, primarily in the wastewater industry; he’s been integral to the design of more than 20 wastewater treatment plants.
- Aaron Nickerson, AIA, CID, LEED Green Assoc., with more than 17 years of experience, manages project teams and complex building projects ranging from community fire departments to federal corrections complexes.
- Roderick Saylor, PE, has more than 17 years of experience with private and public civil land development projects ranging from McDonald’s restaurants (100+) to horse racing tracks (15+ in KY, NY, IN and elsewhere).
- Cory Sharrard, PE, LEED AP, has more than 23 years of experience with mechanical engineering for clients ranging from K-12/higher education to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Click here for more Corporate Moves.