ERLANGER, Ky. — The Building Industry Association of Northern Kentucky (BIA) presented its annual awards at a ceremony held on December 5th at Summit Hills Country Club in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.
“Our 2022 award winners represent the best our industry offers our community regarding professionalism, volunteerism, leadership, mentorship and a lifelong contribution to their peers in our region. Whether these individuals have been recognized for their contributions over the prior year or through a lifetime of service to our area and industry they are the most deserving professionals that our association is proud to call members and our industry deems worthy of admirable praise,” says Brian Miller, Executive Vice President of the Building Industry Association of Northern Kentucky.”
- Donald M. Wiedeman Lifetime Achievement Award, Dan “Boone’ Riegler, Riegler Blacktop
- Builder of the Year, Mike Kegley, The B.O.L.D. Company
- Associate of the Year, Caitlin Skaggs, Distributor Data Solutions
- Janis Beard Annual Membership Award, Dan Riegler, Riegler Blacktop
- Community Service Award, Joe Meyer, Mayor, City of Covington
Editorial Note: Mayor Meyer will be presented this award at an upcoming ceremony for the ribbon cutting of the Enzweiler Building Institute’s new Covington Location on Thursday, January 26th, 2023.
The Building Industry Association of Northern Kentucky aims to promote and enhance the integrity and visibility of the construction industry and the members of the organization through advocacy, communication, education and political action.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.