LEXINGTON, Ky. — Chairman, President & CEO Luther Deaton, Jr. announced the selection of eight new members to its Lexington Advisory Board, including:
- Crinda Francke- President & CEO/Executrain of Kentucky
- Laura Gardner- General Manager/Thoroughbred Club
- Dr. John Hobbs- Baptist Health Medical Group
- Jay Johnson- President & Owner/Thermal Balance, Inc.
- Trisha Layow- CFO/American Board Family Medicine
- Marella Mills- Owner/Mills Companies I, LLC
- Nick Rowe- Board member & former President, Kentucky American Water Co.
- Jerry Woodall- Owner/Woodall Construction Co., Inc.
They join William Brewer, Don Howard Jr., Bill Justice, Louis Mulloy, Deborah Spike-Pierce, Bill Quenomoen, Dr. Lee Todd, Carol Worsham, David Ashford, Debbie Long, P.G. Peeples, Bill Quigg, Kenny Ray Schomp, Mike Smith, Gregg Thornton, and Kathy Wilford who are continuing to serve.
Click here for more Kentucky business news.