Mark Myrick has been named senior vice president and chief credit officer of First Security Bank of Owensboro Inc. Myrick succeeds Mike Goad, who has accepted a new role with the company as senior vice president and manager of bank relationships and special projects.
– Craig J. Richard has been named as the new president and chief executive officer of Greater Louisville Inc. – The Metro Chamber of Commerce.
– Kathy King Allen has been named executive director of the Floyd County Chamber of Commerce.
– Dr. Maggie Schmid Shelton has been appointed vice president of academic affairs for Bowling Green Technical College.
– Beth Boehm has been named dean of the School of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies at the University of Louisville.
Monica Edwards has been named vice president of marketing at Churchill Downs.
Caroline Oyler has been named senior vice president of legal affairs for Louisville-based Papa John’s International Inc. Steve Higdon has joined the company as senior director for partnership marketing and integration.
Jane Driskell will join Gov. Steve Beshear’s administration as state budget director in January. The addition of Driskell to the staff will enable current State Budget Director and Secretary of the Governor’s Executive Cabinet Mary Lassiter to expand her role as secretary of the cabinet.
– Dr. Thomas Van Gilder has been named national medical director for HumanaVitality, a joint venture between Louisville-based Humana Inc. and Discovery Holdings Ltd.
– Bruce D. Broussard, president of Louisville-based Humana Inc., will also assume the responsibilities of chief executive officer effective Jan. 1. Current CEO Michael B. McCallister, who is retiring from the position and will become non-executive board chairman.
Harry L. Dadds has joined Stoll Keenon Ogden as counsel to the firm. Dadds will work out of the Lexington office.