Public invited to attend, share ideas
FRANKFORT, Ky. (July 23, 2014) — The Kentucky Environmental Education Council (KEEC) is joining with the Kentucky University Partnership for Environmental Education to host a series of public meetings in August for input on Kentucky’s five-year environmental education master plan.
People with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations by contacting Michelle Shane at 502-564-5937.
Additional regional meetings are under development for Western Kentucky. All meeting dates and locations will be published as they are available on the KEEC website. If you plan to attend, please RSVP to Michelle Shane at 502-564-5937 or by email [email protected]
Following is a schedule of meeting times:
- Aug. 12: 1-4 p.m., Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College, Middlesboro Campus, room 340, 1300 Chichester Ave., Middlesboro, Ky.
- Aug. 13: 9 a.m.–noon, Hazard Community and Technical College, First Federal Center, room 123A, One Communality Drive, Hazard, Ky.
- August 14: 1–4 p.m., Gateway Community and Technical College, Center for Advanced Manufacturing, room B123, Boone Campus, 500 Technology Way, Florence, Ky.
- Aug. 19: 1–4 p.m., Jefferson Community and Technical College, Downtown Campus, Health Science Hall, room 151A, 110 W. Chestnut, Louisville, Ky.
- Aug. 21: 4:30–7 p.m., Eastern Kentucky University, Perkins Hall: Quads C and D, Kit Carson Drive, Richmond, Ky.