Six colleges add programs
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Sept. 11, 2014) — The University of Kentucky has several new majors, minors and certificate options available to students.
- Technical Systems Management (College of Agriculture, Food and Environment)
- Agronomic Crop Production (College of Agriculture, Food and Environment)
- Health, society and populations (HSP) (College of Arts and Sciences)
- Public Health (College of Public Health) — Students who are interested in learning more about the BPH program are invited to attend an Open House noon to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 24, in room 115 of the College of Public Health.
- Creative Writing (College of Arts and Sciences)
- Photography (College of Fine Arts)
- Digital Media and Design (College of Fine Arts)
- Health Advocacy (College of Health Sciences)
The College of Law is offering a Juris Doctor and Master of Health Administration (JD/MHA) dual degree program with the College of Public Health. Through this program, the student earns both degrees in four years.