Fall racing from Oct. 3-25
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Sept. 30, 2014) — Keeneland, which opens its fall racing season on Friday, had updated its technology, making it easier for race fans to get updated information on horses and races.
New at Keeneland:
- The Keeneland Race Day App provides fans with up-to-the-minute handicapping, access to entries, scratches, changes, real-time odds and results, will-pays, expert picks and a betting calculator, enhanced calendar and promotions and live chat with Jeremy Plonk of Horse Player NOW.The app also includes a GPS-enabled interactive map and an events calendar. For information on the app at Keeneland.com/racing/app. Download the free app in iTunes or Google.
- The Fall Stars Microsite: Allows fans to track workouts, watch video interviews with racing personalities, view nominations/probables, entries and more. The site will track Breeders’ Cup-bound horses throughout the meet.
- “Win and You’re In Challenge”: Gives fans a chance to win a VIP trip for two to the 2014 Breeders’ Cup World Championships Oct. 31-Nov. 1 at Santa Anita.
- #ILoveKeeneland: The “I Love Keeneland” theme was launched in the spring. Fans can submit their photos on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #ILoveKeeneland. Images will be featured on social media and at Keeneland.com/ILoveKeeneland.
- Keeneland.com Mobile Website: Offers handicapping information, clockers’ comments, nominations and more all in the palm of your hand.
- Keeneland Bet from Your Phone: The feature allows fans to wager without leaving their seat. Race fans can set up an account by visiting Wagering Central, located on the first floor Grandstand.