Horse racing, food and arts picked for April, May and June
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Feb. 6, 2015) — Kentucky Crafted: The Market is one of the Top 20 events to attend in the Southeast during the month of March, according to the Southeast Tourism Society. The Market is the Kentucky Arts Council’s signature event. Kentucky Crafted: The Market will be from March 7-8 at the Lexington Convention Center.
Kentucky was well-represented on the top 20 list for April, May and June.
- April 3-24, Keeneland Race Course Spring Meet, Lexington
- April 16-May 1, Kentucky Derby Festival, Louisville
- April 21-25, AQS QuiltWeek, Paducah
- April 23-26, Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event, Lexington
- May 8-9, International BBQ Festival, Owensboro
- May 15-17, Mainstrasse Village Maifest, Covington
- June 4-7, Great American Brass Band Festival, Danville
- June 13, Beer Cheese Festival, Winchester
- June 13-20, W.C. Handy Blues & Barbecue Festival, Henderson
- June 19-27, Dazzling Daylilies Festival & Balloons over the Garden, Owensboro
- June 24-27, ROMP: Bluegrass Roots & Branches Festival, Owensboro