Event is April 28 in Bowling Green
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (March 23, 2015) — The Kentucky Career Center and the Kentucky Association of Manufacturers are hosting a free information session designed to address human resource needs from 8-11:30 a.m. on April 28 at the Bob Kirby Branch Warren County Public Library. Deadline to register for the April 28.
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Workforce Opportunity Tax Credits
- Focus Talent/Focus Career
- UI SIDES (Unemployment Insurance – State Information Data Exchange System)
- The Kentucky Skills Network
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act