Courses are from April 20-23
FRANKFORT, Ky. (March 25, 2015) — The Kentucky Labor Cabinet will hold free OSHA training courses from April 20-23 at the Clarion Hotel in Lexington.
Monday, April 20
- Overview of the Kentucky OSH Program: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Hazard Communication/Global Harmonization: 1-4 p.m.
Tuesday, April 21
- Permit Required Confined Space: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Bloodborne Pathogens: 1-4 p.m.
Wednesday, April 22
- Mechanical Power Press Safety: 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Welding: 1-4 p.m.
Thursday, April 23
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping: 8 a.m.-noon (participants will receive an OSHA Training Institute certificate for this class from Eastern Kentucky University’s OSHA Training Institute Education Center)
- Basic Electrical Safety 1-4 p.m.