Deadline to apply is Aug. 17
FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 17, 2015) — The deadline for Kentucky artists to apply for Kentucky Crafted is Aug. 17.
Kentucky Crafted is an adjudicated marketing assistance program through the Kentucky Arts Council for the state’s finest visual and craft artists. It provides assistance to Kentucky artists through marketing and promotional opportunities and arts business training.
Artists accepted into the Kentucky Crafted Program are eligible to:
- Use the Kentucky Crafted logo.
- Exhibit at Kentucky Crafted: The Market.
- Be included in the arts council’s online directory for artists.
- Sell work at the Governor’s Derby Celebration.
- Take advantage of cooperative advertising opportunities.