Louisville, Ky. – Greater Louisville Inc. will host a series of four events to connect the commerce organization’s members with legislators.
“Legislative Coffeehouse,” part of the Issues and Influencers series, will meet in different areas of the Greater Louisville region and allow legislators to explain their priorities for the upcoming Kentucky General Assembly session.
Members of the Louisville delegation will participate in four sessions from September 1 to September 4. The program will begin each day with networking starting at 8:30a.m. with the roundtable discussion beginning at 9:00 a.m.
The Legislative Coffeehouse series will be held at the following (names with * indicate the legislator has been invited):
- September 1 – Peerless Distilling Co., 120 North 10th Street in Louisville, KY 40202
- Senators Gerald Neal* (D-33) & Ernie Harris* (R-26)
- Reginald Meeks (D-42), Tom Riner* (D-41), & Dennis Horlander (D-40)
- September 2 – Louisville Coffee Company, 10414 Watterson Trail in Louisville, KY 40299
- Senators Julie Raque Adams (R-36) & Morgan McGarvey (D-19)
- Representatives Mary Lou Marzian (D-34), Ron Crimm (R-33), Steve Riggs (D-31), Tom Burch, (D-30), & Phil Moffett (R-32)
- September 3 – Sunergos Coffee, 306 West Woodlawn Ave in Louisville, KY 40214
- Senators Denise Harper Angel (D-35), Perry B. Clark (D-37), & Dennis Parrett* (D-10)
- Representatives Joni Jenkins (D-44), Charles Miller* (D-28), & Denver Butler (D-38)
- September 4 – KentuckyOne Health, 1903 W. Hebron Lane in Shepherdsville, KY 40165
- Senators Paul Hornback* (R-20), Jimmy Hidgon (R-14), & Dan “Malona” Seum* (R-38)
- Representatives Jeffery Donohue* (D-37), Larry Clark* (D-46), Kevin Bratcher (R-29) & Jerry Miller (R-36)
Issues & Influencers is a new program series from Greater Louisville Inc. that looks at the intersection of politics, policy, and business regarding the most pressing issues of the day. Attendees will be offered an inside look at the working of government and the political system and have the opportunity to ask questions of some of the foremost professionals in and around the issues. The series is sponsored by Government Strategies, a government relations firm.
For more information and to register, please visit – http://www.greaterlouisville.com/events/.