Louisville, Ky. – The winners for this year’s Inc.credible Awards represent a variety of organizations in the Greater Louisville region. The awards, presented by Greater Louisville Inc., recognize, celebrate and inspire small business.
This year’s competition drew over several hundred nominees for the Inc.credible Awards. A panel of judges made up of regional business leaders reviewed the six respective categories and Greater Louisville Inc. is proud to announce the following winners:
• E-Z Construction Co. Inc. won the Greening/Sustainability Award, presented by ARGI Financial, which is given to the company with the best green practices and energy efficiency.
• Chromatography Research Supplies, Inc. won the Health & Wellness Award, presented by Humana, which is awarded to the company that actively encourages healthy lifestyles and embraces activities that promote wellness and healthy lifestyles in the workplace.
• BMS LLC won the Innovation/Technology Utilization Award, presented by Middleton Reutlinger, which is bestowed upon the company that best utilizes technology to advance everyday productivity and revenue.
• Family & Children’s Place won the Non Profit Award, presented by The Glenview Trust Company, which is open to all Greater Louisville area 501(c)(3) organizations, at least 3 years of age, with local governance.
• JYB3 Group won the Very Small Business of the Year Award, presented by Mortenson Family Dental, which is awarded to companies with under 10 employees that exemplify both business and civic leadership.
• ARGI Financial won the Small Business of the Year Award, presented by Malone Solutions, which is open to businesses with 10-100 employees that also exemplify both business and civic leadership.
• The Cabbage Patch Settlement House won the new People’s Choice Award, launched to celebrate the 15 years the awards have been offered. Nearly 1500 people voted.
“It is great to take time to celebrate the accomplishments of our region’s small businesses,” said GLI President and CEO Kent Oyler. “The vast majority of local businesses are small and the ones being honored at the Inc.credibles Awards are some of the very best we have in Greater Louisville.”