- Michael Metheny has joined Omni Architects as financial manager/controller.
- Joseph Mechavich has been named artistic director for the Kentucky Opera in Louisville. Chuck Schmidt has been named production director. Frances Skolnick has been appointed development and administrative director for the organization.
- Michael Schachleiter has joined PNC Financial Services in Lexington as vice president and investment adviser.
- Bruce VanHorn has been named president and chief executive officer of Ashland-based Town Square Bank.
- Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. has promoted Laura Haley to financial center manager of the bank’s East High Street location in Lexington.
- Wade Williams has been promoted to senior vice president of business development for the Northern Kentucky Tri-County Economic Development Corp. (Tri-ED).
- Betsy Dexter has been named executive director of the Business & Education Network, a subsidiary of Commerce Lexington that is charged with assisting efforts to close the workforce skills gap in central Kentucky.
- Patrick McKee has been named sustainability manager at Eastern Kentucky University.
- Perry A. Papka has joined the Prichard Committee for Academic Excellence as senior policy director.
- David Horohov has been named chair of the department of veterinary science and director of the Gluck Equine Research Center at the University of Kentucky.
- Mary Rado Simpson has been named founding dean of the Elizabeth Akers Elliott School of Nursing at the University of Pikeville.
- Midway University has appointed Heather Bigard as its chief financial officer.
- Candice Love Jackson has been named chief of operations for Kentucky State University.
- Sakya Schuler has been named director of client experiences for the Gleason Group, an investment adviser located in Prospect.
- Theona Simbrat has been named general manager for the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa in Lexington.
- Robert Thompson has been promoted to senior vice president of marketing for Louisville-based Papa John’s International Inc. Edmond Heelan has been named senior vice president of North American operations and global operations support and training for the company.
- Brent Elliott is the new master distiller for Four Roses Bourbon in Lawrenceburg. He succeeds Jim Rutledge, who has retired.
- Israel Ray has been named as the administrator for the new Radcliff Veterans Center that will open next year. Ray comes to the position from Christian Care Communities, where he has been executive director of the company’s Hopkinsville campus for the last six years.
- Eric Conley has been named division vice president of service lines and surgical services for KentuckyOne Health.
- Dr. Aaron Crum has been named chief medical officer for Pikeville Medical Center.
- Emily Beauregard has joined Kentucky Voices for Health as executive director.
- Bruce Tassin has been named president of Saint Joseph Hospital and leader for KentuckyOne Health’s Lexington market.
- Thomas James III has been named chief medical officer for Baptist Health Plan and Baptist Health Community Care.
- Kelley Rosenbaum Schenck has joined the Lexington office of Stoll Keenon Ogden as counsel to the firm.
- Amelia Martin Adams has been named executive director of the Kentucky Bar Foundation, the charitable arm of Kentucky’s legal community.
- Ben Crittenden has joined the Lexington office of Morgan & Pottinger as of counsel.
- Michael N. Fine has joined the Louisville office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs LLP. Fine specializes in assisting nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations.
- David Miller has been named manager of Lake Barkley State Resort Park in Cadiz.
- Doug Bennett has been appointed senior vice president of convention development for the Louisville Convention and Visitors Bureau. Brad Knapp has been named convention services manager in the convention services department for the bureau.
- Linda L. Rumpke has joined Columbia Gas of Kentucky as director of finance.
- Joe Arnold has been named vice president of strategic communications for the Kentucky Association of Electric Cooperatives.
- Stacey Jarboe has joined the Bluegrass Sports commission as director of membership and special events.
- Brian Riggs has been named vice president of business development and innovation for AMR Management Services in Lexington.
- Scott L. Thompson has been named chairman, president and chief executive officer of Lexington-based Tempur Sealy International.