Event open to the public
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Dec. 22, 2015) — Gov. Matt Bevin and Lt. Governor Jenean Hampton will host a public swearing-in ceremony for the statewide constitutional officers at 11 a.m. on Jan. 4, 2016 at the Capitol Rotunda.
Constitutional officers who will be taking the oath of office at the event are:
- Alison Lundergan Grimes, Secretary of State
- Andy Beshear, Attorney General
- Mike Harmon, Auditor of Public Accounts
- Allison Ball, State Treasurer
- Ryan Quarles, Agriculture Commissioner