- Flora Djojo has rejoined Dean Dorton Allen Ford PLLC as director of tax services. Djojo is based out of the company’s Lexington office.
- Kevin Locke has been promoted to shareholder and senior associate in the Lexington firm of RossTarrant Architects.
- Todd Finley has been named executive director of the Kentucky Artisan Center at Berea. Finley succeeds Victoria Faoro, who is retiring after 15 years as the first director of the center.
- John J. Deans has been promoted to chief credit officer for Lexington-based Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co.
- Your Community Bank has named Ken Dozer as market president for Hardin County.
- Laura Boison has joined BB&T as senior vice president and business services officer. Boison is based in Lexington.
- Michael Noftsger has been promoted to executive vice president of bank administration for Forcht Bank.
- Katie McDaniel has joined Wiser Strategies as marketing and public relations coordinator.
- Lars Willnat has joined the University of Kentucky College of Communication and Information as director of the School of Journalism and Telecommunications.
- John R. Farris has been named interim vice president for investments and chief financial officer at Centre College.
- Larry Snyder has been named dean of the Potter College of Arts & Letters at Western Kentucky University.
- Sean Muldoon has been promoted to chief ingredient officer for Louisville-based Papa John’s International Inc.
- Fazoli’s, a Lexington-based fast-casual Italian restaurant chain, has announced the following appointments: Donna Josephson – chief marketing officer; Tom Pleiman – vice president of company operations; Scott Sir Louis – vice president of strategy and continuous improvement; Steve Bailey – senior director of franchise sales; and Tisha Bartlett – director of field marketing.
- Julie-Ann Reid has been named director of brand marketing for Louisville- based Long John Silver’s.
- Chris Jacobsen has been promoted to chief marketing officer of Louisville-based Texas Roadhouse Inc.
- Marc A. Guilfoil has been named executive director of the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission.
- Tim Feeley has been appointed deputy secretary of the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services.
- Greg Thomas has been appointed acting secretary of the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.
- Tim Hughes has been appointed deputy executive director of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture’s Office of Agricultural Marketing and Product Promotion.
- John Holiday has been appointed executive director of the Kentucky Office of Homeland Security.
- Stephen P. Miller has been named commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Medicaid.
- Rodney Ballard has been appointed commissioner of the Kentucky Department of Corrections. He succeeds LaDonna Thompson, who retired effective March 1.
- Dr. Stephanie Mayfield Gibson has been appointed vice president of population health for the KentuckyOne Health system and chief medical officer for KentuckyOne Health Partners, the Medicare-approved accountable care organization formed by KentuckyOne Health.
- Sherrie Mays has been named vice president and chief nursing officer for Baptist Health Corbin.
- Frank A. Pigula has joined the University of Louisville School of Medicine Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery as chief of the Division of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery at Kosair Children’s Hospital and co-director of the Kosair Children’s Hospital Heart Center.
- Vera Hall has been named senior vice president and chief nursing executive for Edgewood-based St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
- Dr. Phillip K. Chang has been selected chief medical officer for UK HealthCare.
- Justin Lash has been named assistant vice president, branch production leader for CNA Financial Corp. Lash is responsible for leading the company’s Kentucky branch.
- Michael P. Abate has been appointed chair of Dinsmore & Shohl’s Appellate Group.
- Douglas Barr has been elected managing partner of Stoll Keenon Ogden. Barr succeeds Bill Lear, who is continuing his law practice at SKO and assumes the title of chairman emeritus.
- David Saffer has been named office executive member for Stites & Harbison’s Louisville office. Saffer succeeds Marjorie Farris, who has been elected to the firm’s management committee.
- Jared A. Cox, James R. Irving, Alexis B. Kasacavage and William J. Kishman have been elected partners of Bingham Greenebaum Doll.
- Jeff Young has joined The Ohio River Network, a regional journalism collaboration, as managing editor. The new three-state newsroom includes seven public media stations in Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia.
- NetGain Technologies has named Reggie Gresham president of sales for the Louisville market.
- Robert “Shannon” Morgan has joined Bowling Green-based Connected Nation Exchange as vice president of external affairs and general counsel.
- Gina Money has been named director of financial analysis and decision support for Kentucky American Water’s central division. Justin Sensabaugh has been promoted to manager of operations-production.
- Greg Meiman has been named vice president of human resources for LG&E/KU. Meiman succeeds Paula Pottinger, who has retired.