Will be on campus May 23-24
MADISONVILLE, Ky. (May 19, 2016) — Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) President Jay Box announced today the finalists for the position of president/CEO of Madisonville Community College (MCC).
- Dr. Sherry Zylka, provost, Wayne County Community College District, Detroit
- Dr. Cynthia Kelley, vice president, Academic Affairs, Motlow State Community College, Gallatin, Tenn.
- Dr. Ted Lewis, vice president, Academic Affairs/Chief Academic Officer, Pellissippi State Community College, Knox and Blount counties, Tennessee
The candidates are scheduled for on-campus visits and interviews May 23-24. During those visits candidates will meet with MCC faculty, staff, students, the board of directors and local leaders. The public also will have an opportunity to meet the candidates at the following forums:
- Dr. Sherry Zylka: 7:30–8:30 a.m. – Community forum; 10–11 a.m. – student/faculty/staff forum
- Dr. Cynthia Kelley: 8:45–9:45 a.m. – Community forum; 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. – student/faculty/staff forum
- Dr. Ted Lewis: 7:30–8:30 a.m. – Community forum; 10–11 a.m. – student/faculty/staff forum
All forums will be in the Brown Badgett Sr. Energy & Advanced Technology Center – Quad Room 262-264. The new president will assume the positon July 1.