From Louisville, Cadiz, Bowling Green and Somerset
FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 9,2 106) — Five new members assumed their seats on the Kentucky Board of Education. Frankfort District Court Judge Chris Olds administered the oath of office to the new members.
- Ben Cundiff, a chemical engineer and an attorney from Cadiz
- Gary W. Houchens, who is from Bowling Green and an associate professor in the Department of Educational Administration, Leadership and Research at Western Kentucky University
- Alesa G. Johnson, who is from Somerset and an electrical engineer and associate dean for WorkforceSolutions at Somerset Community College
- Rich Gimmel, chair of Atlas Machine and Supply, Inc. in Louisville
- Milton C. Seymore of Louisville. He is retired from Ford Motor Company and currently serves as pastor of Energized Baptist Church.