Will be held at Jenny Wiley State Park
PRESTONSBURG, Ky. (July 19, 2016) —The Big Sandy Small Business Expo will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Aug. 19 at Jenny Wiley State Park. The free event will include services to help grow, expand and maintain businesses, as well as opportunities to connect with other entrepreneurs.
Participating business service providers include:
- Eastern Kentucky ConcentratedEmployment Program (EKCEP)
- Kentucky Career Center JobSight
- Mountain Association for Community Economic Development
- Big Sandy Community Action Program
- Big Sandy Area Development District
- Chambers of Commerce: Floyd, Johnson, and Southeast
- Big Sandy Community & Technical College (BSCTC)
- Kentucky Innovation Network
- Morehead State University’s Small Business Development Center
- Cabinet for Economic Development Development (MACED)
- Job Corps
The E-Commerce Workshop begins at 11 a.m. For more information call (606) 886-2374.