Seven meetings planned
MOREHEAD, Ky. (July 25, 2016) — Morehead State University’s Presidential Search and Screening Advisory Committee will host seven public meetings in Hazard, Prestonsburg, Maysville, Mt. Sterling, Ashland and Morehead to obtain input from members of the general public on the presidential search.
The committee is chaired by Regent Wayne Martin. The committee is comprised of Kathy Walker, regent, vice chair; Dr. Royal Berglee, faculty regent; Dr. Shannon Harr, staff regent; Adam Abbott, student regent; Eric Howard, Alumni Association member and regent; Buckner Hinkle, MSU Foundation Board of Directors; Dr. Michelle Kunz, faculty; and Karen Chaney, community representative. Regent chair Paul Goodpaster will serve in an ex-officio capacity.
- Hazard, Monday, Aug. 8, 4:30 p.m., Hazard Community and Technical College, 1 Community College Dr.
- Prestonsburg, Tuesday, Aug. 9, 4:30 p.m., MSU at Prestonsburg Campus, 6 Bert Combs Dr.
- Maysville, Monday, Aug. 15, 4:30 p.m., Maysville Community and Technical College, 1755 US Hwy 68;
- Mt. Sterling, Tuesday, Aug. 16, 4:30 p.m., MSU at Mt. Sterling Campus, 3400 Indian Mound Dr.
- Ashland, Friday, Aug. 19, 4:30 p.m., MSU at Ashland Campus, 1400 College Dr.
- Morehead (MSU employees), Monday, Aug. 22, 1 p.m., Button Auditorium.
- Morehead (Community), Monday, Aug. 22, 4:30 p.m., Morehead Conference Center, 111 E. 1st St.