For three-year terms
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (Sept. 12, 2016) — The WKU Alumni Association recently elected nine new board members for 2016-2017.
The following new members will serve for three-year terms, which began in July:
- Dr. John A. Carter of Smyrna, Tenn., a 1988 alumnus, is a retired sergeant with the Chattanooga Police Department and a current teacher and coach with Williamson County Schools.
- Amy Caswell Hardin of Bowling Green, a 2002 and 2010 alumna, serves as director of Major Gifts, Campaigns for the American Cancer Society.
- Jeff Key of Glendale, a 1990 alumnus, is vice president of U.S. Healthcare Systems for The Medicines Company.
- Peggy M. Krug of Louisville, a 1978 alumna, serves as compliance and corporate services manager for The Glenview Trust Company.
- Charles “Curtis” Lucas of Liberty, a 1978 and 1985 alumnus, is retired agricultural education program manager and Kentucky FFA State Advisor for the Kentucky Department of Education.
- Leslie McCoy of Bowling Green, a 2005 and 2007 alumna, serves as public relations coordinator for Bowling Green Independent Schools.
- Barkley Payne of of Chicago, a 1986 alumnus, is executive director of the American Medical Association Foundation.
- Kristen K. Tucker of Evansville, Ind., a 1985 alumna, serves as co-owner, publisher and editor of Tucker Publishing Group.
- Holly Harlin Vaughn of Bowling Green, a 1983 alumna, serves as an accountant with Bowling Green Municipal Utilities.