Includes 16 teams
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Sept. 20, 2016) — Signature HealthCARE will host its sixth annual Senior Olympics on Sept. 22 at its corporate headquarters campus in Louisville. The event will feature teams from 16 of the company’s centers competing in a variety of competitive events.
Celebrity judges for the games include:
- Shannon Cogan, news anchor for Wave 3 (NBC)
- Chris Redman, former University of Louisville and Baltimore Ravens quarterback
- Rep. Denny Butler
- Jeffersontown Mayor Bill Dieruf
- Luke Hancock, former University of Louisville basketball player
- Darrell Griffith, former University of Louisville and Utah Jazz basketball star
- Scott Davenport, Bellarmine University head basketball coach
- Jack Givens, former University of Kentucky basketball player
The event will be streamed live on Signature HealthCARE’s Facebook page, www.Facebook.com/SignatureHealthCARE. It can also be followed on Twitter or Instagram.