Helps craft makers establish an online business
MOREHEAD, Ky. (Sept. 22, 2016) — The Kentucky Small Business Development Center at Morehead State University is hosting the Craft Entrepreneurship Program, which helps craft makers establish an online business to sell products to a wider market.
This program is free and is being presented in partnership with the Kentucky Arts Council and the Mountain Association for Community Economic Development.
The scheduled training location is in Morehead and will include five lessons including becoming an entrepreneur, marketing and branding, pricing, shipping, and photography, to help entreprenuers earn supplemental income through their craft business.
The Craft Entrepreneurship Program will be offered on the following dates:
- Sept. 26, (5:30-7:30 p.m.) Innovation Launchpad and Bert Combs Building;
- Oct. 3, (5:30-7:30 p.m.) Bert Combs Building;
- Oct. 8, (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) Claypool-Young Art Building;
- Oct. 10, (5:30-7:30 p.m.) Bert Combs Building;
- Oct. 17, (5:30-7:30 p.m.) Bert Combs Building.