42 named to class
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Oct. 28, 2016) — Forty-two emerging leaders have been selected for the Leadership Louisville Center’s Ignite Louisville Class of Spring 2017 that runs from October through April 2017.
This is the 17th class of the award-winning program, which has graduated nearly 750 up-and-coming leaders.
Ignite Louisville is a seven-month program that grows mid-level professionals by developing the key components of leadership. In addition to the core curriculum developed by Norton Healthcare, Yum! Brands, Inc., Brown-Forman Corporation,Humana, Inc. and U.S. Army, the class will continue participating in the Yum! IGNITES Louisville Challenge.
The challenge provides an opportunity for the class to take on a project proposed by a local nonprofit and gain hands-on experience performing on a team and serving the community. Ignite Louisville and the Yum! IGNITES Louisville Challenge recently earned a national award for “Excellence in Innovation” from the Association of Leadership Programs.
Ignite Louisville new members:
- Meagan Bartholomew, Dare to Care Food Bank
- Lisa Bellafato, Passport Health Plan
- Tara Carnes, Passport Health Plan
- Nikki Carver, Mercer
- Theresa Cox, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Sydney Doctor, Greater Louisville Inc.
- Drew Eckman,Young Professionals Association of Louisville
- Ali Edelstein, Yum! Brands, Inc.
- Jenni Edwards, Kentucky Science Center
- Adam Emrick, Olin Brass
- Natalie Gupton, Norton Healthcare, Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Eric Gurevich, Fund for the Arts
- Ashley Haury, U.S. Bank
- Jason Hesketh, Superb IPC
- Jacqueline Jarboe, Humana Inc.
- Tracey Johnson, Brown-Forman Corporation
- Lindy Lamkin, Kids Cancer Alliance
- Jason Larkin, Messer Construction Co.
- Tova Levin, Humana Inc.
- Kristina Lowe,Universal Woods, Inc.
- Brittany Lutke, Data Cave Inc.
- Kenny Moyer, Republic Bank
- Toya Northington, ArtThrust
- Kelsey Oliver, Yum! Brands, Inc.
- Rachel Overton,University of Louisville Athletics
- Annabelle Pike, KentuckyOne Health
- Katie Porter, Norton Healthcare
- Adam Price, Volunteers of America Mid-States
- Jared Revlett, Tandem Public Relations
- Alec Risch, Heine Brother’s Coffee
- Dan Robbins, Brown-Forman Corporation
- Tonya Sangester, Louisville Metro Government
- Brad Savko, Republic Bank
- Whitney Schulze, ZirMed
- Jessica Sharon, University of Louisville
- Mark Shelton, DBS Interactive
- Chris Staples, Hilliard Lyons Trust Company
- Wes Sydnor, Louisville MSD
- Laura Wince, Delta Dental of Kentucky
- Janna Woodfork, Transit Authority of River City
- Maria Wilson, Enterprise Holding
- Jesse Yarbrough, Louisville Emergency Services