LEXINGTON, Ky. (Nov. 23, 2016) — The World Trade Center Kentucky announced the Fall 2016 graduates of its International Trade Certification Program.
The three-day program was taught by experts from banking, tax, legal, customs compliance, market intelligence, freight forwarding, customs brokerage and government, to provide a foundation for effective and efficient international trade operations management for participants.
The certification is accredited and nationally recognized by National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarder’s Association of America.
- Mindy Acton, Papa John’s International
- Phyllis Carmichael, Alltech Inc.
- Andrew Cech, World Trade Center Kentucky
- Anna Daker, World Trade Center Kentucky
- Sam Foust, World Trade Center Kentucky
- Linda J. Hawkins, Heart to Heart Publishing, Inc.
- Caitlin Horsley, World Trade Center Kentucky
- Matt Kremer, Kenmark Optical
- Chad Ladd, Tungco
- JJ de la Llera, Lectrodryer, LLC
- Adam Miles, Link-Belt
- Cereka Myrick, Justice AV Solutions
- Victoria Pena, Motor Coach Industries
- Jason Rainey, SBDC – EKU
- Evan Sams, Big Ass Solutions
- Jeff Smith, Phoenix Process Equipment Co.
- James Sparks
- JD Sparks, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Company
- Cindy Sturgill, World Trade Center Kentucky
- Matt Yates, Louisville Forward
- Bruce Zou, Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development