The U.S. Small Business Administration is seeking nominations for the 2017 Kentucky Small Business Person of the Year and other small-business awards.
The following categories will be open for submissions and judged at the Kentucky District SBA Office:
• Small Business Person of the Year
• Small Business Exporter of the Year
• Kentucky Financial Services Advocate of the Year
• 8(a) Graduate of the Year
• Kentucky Home-Based Business of the Year
• Kentucky Minority-Owned Small Business Person of the Year
• Kentucky Small Business Advocate of the Year
• Kentucky Small Business Media Advocate of the Year
• Kentucky Veteran-Owned Small Business Person of the Year
• Kentucky Woman-Owned Small Business Person of the Year
• Kentucky Young Entrepreneur of the Year
For a full description of the awards and instructions on how to apply, visit sba.gov/ky.
All Kentucky nominations should be mailed or hand-delivered to: SBA Kentucky District Office, Attention: Small Business Week Awards Committee, 600 Dr. M. L. King Jr. Place, Room 188, Louisville, KY 40202.
Nomination packages must be received by 3:00 p.m. EST, Jan. 10, 2017.
For questions, contact Michael Ashcraft at [email protected] or (502) 582-5971, extension 225.