Includes 6 destinations to Florida and Georgia
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Jan. 10, 2017) — Allegiant has added Louisville International Airport to its route and will soon offer non-stop service to and from six destinations.
“This is an exciting day for Louisville International Airport and area travelers,” said Skip Miller, executive director of the Louisville Regional Airport Authority. “Allegiant will offer nonstop flights and attractive low fares to several of the region’s most requested destinations, including four previously unserved airports. We welcome Allegiant to Louisville.”
New non-stop destinations:
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida via Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) – year-round service begins May 19.
- Destin / Fort Walton Beach, Florida via Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) – seasonal service begins May 24.
- Orlando / Sanford, Florida via Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) – year-round service begins May 24.
- Tampa / St. Pete, Florida via St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) – year-round service begins May 24.
- Fort Myers / Punta Gorda, Florida via Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) – year-round service begins May 25.
- Savannah, Georgia via Savannah / Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) – seasonal service begins May 26.