Includes current and former players
LEXINGTON, Ky. (Jan. 11, 2017) — The 2017 Cincinnati Reds Caravan will make stops Jan. 26 in Louisville, Jan. 28 in Ashland, Bowling Green and Lexington and Jan. 29 in Florence.
The caravan will travel more than 3,300 miles with stops in five states from Jan. 26-29, traveling through Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee to provide fans with the opportunity to interact with current and former players, top minor leaguers, broadcasters and members of the Reds front office staff.
At each of the 17 fan stops, the groups will field questions and sign autographs while time allows. All Caravan fan stops are free and open to the public,. At each fan stop the Reds will raffle two tickets to the 2017 Opening Day game on April 3 vs. the Philadelphia Phillies.
The Caravan Finale will be held Jan. 29 at the Florence Mall. Doors to the mall will open at 9 a.m. and a Q&A with players will begin at 11 a.m. From noon to 2 p.m., fans can get autographs with current players and photos with Reds alumni and minor leaguers.
- Louisville Slugger Field, 6-8 p.m. (South Tour)
- Greenwood Mall, Bowling Green, 10 a.m. to noon (CST) (South Tour)
- Fannin Motors, Ashland, 3-5:30 p.m. (East Tour)
- Fayette Mall, Lexington, 4:30-6 p.m. (South Tour)
Reds scheduled at South Tour
- Broadcaster Jeff Piecoro; broadcaster Chris Welsh; manager Bryan Price; pitcher Tim Adleman; left fielder Adam Duvall (Louisville only); minor league pitcher Sal Romano; Reds Hall of Famer Tom Browning; former Reds outfielder Austin Kearns (Lexington only); senior director, player development Jeff Graupe; and mascot Mr. Red.
Reds scheduled at East Tour
- Broadcasters Jeff Brantley and Jim Kelch; president of baseball operations, general manager Dick Williams; outfielder Steve Selsky; pitcher Drew Storen; minor league catcher Chris Okey; Reds Hall of Famer Eric Davis; and mascot Rosie Red.