LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Greater Louisville Inc. would like to welcome its officers and two new members to its Board of Directors for 2017.
• Steve Hanson, CEO of Baptist Health, is now GLI Chair.
• John Crockett, Chairman of Frost Brown Todd, is now Immediate Past Chair of GLI.
• Evelyn Strange, President of AES Advanced Electrical Systems, is now Chair-Elect of GLI.
• Mike Ash, Regional President of Fifth-Third Bank, was elected Treasurer and Jeff McKenzie, Co-Chair of the Corporate & Transactional practice of Bingham Greenebaum Doll, will serve as Secretary and Legal Counsel for GLI.
These business leaders were welcomed by the Board as new members on January 25th, 2017.
• Spencer Bruce, President & CEO Louisville Water Company, has more than 23 years of engineering and management experience. He joined Louisville Water in 2006 and will serve as a community representative on the GLI Board.
• Russ Cox, President & CEO Norton Healthcare, has more than 20 years of executive experience in healthcare. He is a lifelong resident of Louisville and an alum of the University of Louisville. He will serve on the voting Board of Directors.
Greater Louisville Inc. is private, non-profit 501(c)6 organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors consisting of 50 voting members and 23 non-voting members. The Executive Committee of the board is made up of 11 elected members from the Board of Directors. Officers of Board include the Chair, Chair-elect, immediate past Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.