Includes panel discussion
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (April 6, 2017) — The University of Louisville College of Business is hosting the inaugural Women in Leadership Forum April 17 from 4:30-6 p.m. in the PNC Horn Auditorium.
Seven female leaders, all members of the College of Business Board of Advisors, will join in a panel discussion on subjects such as their best and worst decisions, barriers to female leadership and challenges for the next generation.
The event, which is free and open to the public, is sponsored by the Association of Women MBAs’ University of Louisville Student Chapter.
- Dana Bowers, founder, Venminder and iPay Technologies
- Divya Cantor, M.D., regional vice president, senior clinical officer, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kentucky
- Margaret Handmaker, retired director of Louisville’s Innovation Delivery Team, Louisville Metro Government
- Nikki Jackson, regional executive and senior vice president, Louisville branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Diane Medley, managing partner and co-founder, MCM LLP, and chair of the UofL Foundation
- Camilla Schroeder, president, Advance Ready Mix Concrete
- Debbie Scoppechio, chairman and CEO, Scoppechio.
For more information, contact Janet Cappiello, 502-852-1104.