Drew Eckman named president
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (April 21, 2017) — The Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL) has announced its 2017-2018 board of directors, effective July 1. The incoming board is composed of young professionals who represent a broad range of industries and backgrounds and are unified in their desire to make Louisville a better place for young professionals to live, work and play.
The board will be led by incoming President Drew Eckman, an attorney at Frost Brown Todd LLC.
Other members of the board are the executive committee:
- President-Elect: Aimee Jewell – University of Louisville
- Immediate Past President: Chris Nation – Quantum Communications
- Vice President of Community: Alexis Hebert – Emerge Kentucky
- Vice President of Programming: Haley James – Taylor Siefker Williams Design Group
- Vice President of Public Relations: Charissa Acree – PriceWeber
- Vice President of Engagement: Paul Heintzman – Stock Yards Bank & Trust Co.
- Treasurer: Brittany Oerther – MCM CPAs and Advisors
- Secretary: Joe Mandlehr – Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC
- Director of Membership: Nathan Shanks – Maverick Insurance Group
- Director of Entertainment: Erika Rohrer – March of Dimes
- Director of Professional Development: Holly Neeld – Kentucky Center for Performing Arts
- Director of Community Outreach: Jenna Haugen – University of Louisville
- Director of Inclusion: Gary Spence – Republic Bank
- Director of Public Issues: Rudy Ellis – Goldberg Simpson LLC
- Director of Communications: Sally George – Doe-Anderson
- Director of Recruitment: Nikki Carver – Mercer
- Director of Technology: Shannon Siders – Code Louisville