From Aug. 17-27
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (May 17, 2017) — The Kentucky State Fair Turf Concert Series will feature 24 bands playing free shows, with paid fair admission, during this year’s fair from Aug. 17-27. All concerts begin at 8 p.m. at Cardinal Stadium. Doors open at about 6:30 p.m.
Among the featured performers are Blues Traveler, The Oak Ridge Boys, Ginuwine and Theory of a Deadman.
- Aug. 17: Elvis Extravaganza, The River City Boys
- Aug. 18: Ginuwine, Tony! Toni! Toné!
- Aug. 19: Blues Traveler
- Aug. 20: The Oak Ridge Boys, Alaska & Madi
- Aug. 21: For King & County, Zach Williams
- Aug. 22: Happy Together Tour (The Association, The Archies Ron Dante, The Turtles featuring Flo and Eddie, The Boxtops, Chuck Negron, The Cowsills and other bands)
- Aug. 23: Whiskey Jam (Chase Bryant, Dylan Scott, Chris Shrader)
- Aug. 24: Fairenheit 17 featuring Ben Sollee, Tony and The Tan Lines, 64West
- Aug. 25: Easton Corbin, JB Shelburne
- Aug. 26: Theory of a Deadman, Goldy Locks
- Aug. 27: Matthew West, Colton Dixon, Hawk Neslon, Sarah Reeves