LOUISVILLE (July 25, 2017) – Greater Louisville Inc. has named Jim Allen, chairman and CEO of Hilliard Lyons, as chair-elect of the Board of Directors. His term will begin in 2018.
Allen, who has spent his entire career with Hilliard Lyons, was named president in 2003 and elected chairman and CEO in 2004.
GLI’s Board named five new members to the board on Tuesday.
The three new voting directors are:
• James Beckett, CEO of Qualmet, which is a new legal startup based in Louisville. The company’s mission is to collaboratively transform the legal service delivery model to deliver greater value to both in-house and outside counsel. He previously served as Chief Business Development Officer for Frost Brown Todd LLC.
• David Gray, President of Baptist Health Louisville, has been with Baptist Health since 1994. He previously served as President of Hardin Memorial Hospital before being named President of Baptist Health Louisville in 2011.
• Shelley Neal Shaughnessy, President of Ambulatory Services for KentuckyOne Health and COO of KentuckyOne Health Medical Group, has worked in Health Administration for Jewish Hospital since 1993. She was promoted Vice President upon the formation of KentuckyOne Health in 2012 and has since been elevated to her current roles.
Additionally, two new non-voting representative directors were selected:
• Drew Eckman, 2017–2018 President of YPAL, is an attorney for Frost Brown Todd LLC, Louisville’s largest law firm. He’s been a member of YPAL since 2014, previously serving as the organization’s Secretary.
• Dr. Marty Pollio, Interim Superintendent of Jefferson County Public Schools, has been serving the school district for 20 years as both an administrator and an educator. He previously served as Principal at both Doss and Jeffersontown High Schools, and Assistant Principal at Waggener High School.
Greater Louisville Inc. is private, non-profit 501(c)6 organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors consisting of 50 voting members and 27 non-voting members. The Executive Committee of the board is made up of 11 elected members from the Board of Directors. Officers of the Board include the Chair, Immediate Past Chair, Incoming Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer.