A Kentucky Lottery player has won the second prize from last night’s Lucky for Life drawing, capturing $25,000 a year for life. The winning ticket matched four of the first five numbers and the Lucky Ball.
The winning numbers on the ticket will be: 7 – 13 – 19 – 24 – 30 with a Lucky Ball of 12.
The ticket was sold at Speedway No. 9651 at 5360 Athens-Boonesboro Road in Lexington. The retailer will receive a $5,000 selling bonus.
Since Kentucky joined the Lucky for Life game in March of 2015, there have been three top prize winners to claim $1,000 a day for life. Kentucky has also had three winners of the game’s second prize, $25,000 a year for life.
Lucky for Life Winning Tickets Sold in Kentucky:
• 9/15/2016 – $25,000 a year for life – sold at Smoker Friendly in Owenton
• 1/12/2017 – $25,000 a year for life – sold at Fastway in Morgantown
• 5/1/2017 – $1,000 a day for life – sold at Go Time in Slade
• 8/17/2017 – $1,000 a day for life – sold at Super Quik #13 in Garrison
• 9/14/2017 – $1,000 a day for life – sold at Thorntons #96 in Louisville
• 9/21/2017 – $25,000 a year for life – sold at Speedway #9657 in Lexington
Winners of both the top and second prizes of the Lucky for Life game will be paid annually. There is a guaranteed minimum payout of 20 years, and would become part of a winner’s estate if they passed away before that timeframe. Winners of these prizes may choose the cash option as an alternative to the annuitized payout option.
Lucky for Life is a multi-state game sold in 24 different states and DC. Drawings are held on Mondays and Thursdays.
To view the drawings, visit www.luckyforlife.us/