FRANKFORT, Ky. (Oct. 10, 2017) – Gov. Matt Bevin today made the following appointments to Kentucky Boards and Commissions:
Erica Lea Hargis has been appointed as City Councilperson for the City of Coldstream.
- Erica Lea Hargis, of Louisville, is a probation and parole officer with the Kentucky Department of Corrections. She will serve until the position is filled in accordance with the results of the November 2018 midterm election, pursuant to the provisions of Section 152 of the Kentucky Constitution.
The City of Coldstream is a home rule-class city in northeastern Jefferson County, with a population of approximately 1,100.
William Breckenridge, Stephanie Thomas and Emily Cochron have been appointed to the Child Support Guidelines Review Commission.
- William Breckenridge, of Elizabethtown, is an employee of Ford Motor Company. He will represent non-custodial parents.
- Stephanie Thomas, of Vine Grove, is a behavior support specialist with Early Intervention and Consulting Services. She will represent custodial parents.
- Emily Cochron, of Independence, is a staff attorney with Children’s Law Center, Inc. She will represent child advocates.
The Child Support Guidelines Review Commission reviews and sets the standards for the child support guidelines table.
Robyn Ann Wilcher and Dr. Michele Dickens have been appointed to the Board of Nursing.
- Robyn Ann Wilcher, of Versailles, is a regional clinical director for Providence Group Health Care. She will represent the Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities and serve for a term expiring June 30, 2021.
- Dr. Michele Dickens, of Campbellsville, is a professor of nursing at Campbellsville University. She will represent RN educators and serve for a term expiring June 30, 2021.
The Board of Nursing approves programs of nursing and regulates and controls the licensing and conduct of nurses within the Commonwealth.
Andrea Drake Brooks has been appointed to the Kentucky Board of Licensed Professional Counselors.
- Andrea Drake Brooks, of Campton, is a counselor educator and clinical supervisor at Lindsey Wilson College. She will represent licensed professional clinical counselors and serve for a term expiring Sept. 23, 2021.
The Kentucky Board of Licensed Professional Counselors regulates and controls the licensing and conduct of professional counselors within the Commonwealth.
Joseph F. Grimme has been appointed to the Kentucky State Board of Auctioneers.
- Joseph F. Grimme, of Fort Thomas, is an attorney with Fessler, Schneider & Grimme, LLP. He will represent citizens at large and serve for a term expiring June 15, 2020.
The Kentucky State Board of Auctioneers administers the examination, licensure and regulation of auctioneers, apprentice auctioneers, limited livestock auctioneers, limited tobacco auctioneers and auction house operators.
Larry Joe Walden has been appointed to the Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors.
- Larry Joe Walden, of Scottsville, is a maintenance tech with Winterwood, Inc. He will represent the public at large and serve for a term expiring June 15, 2020.
The Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors administers and regulates the licensing and conduct of home inspectors within the Commonwealth.