FRANKFORT, Ky. (Dec. 15, 2017) – Gov. Matt Bevin today made the following appointments to Kentucky Boards and Commissions:
John F. Clark, Brooke Elswick-Robinson, Kathryn Cain Davis, Greg J. Jackson and Ramona F. Salyer have been appointed to the Ashland Community & Technical College Board of Directors.
- John F. Clark, of Catlettsburg, is owner of Clark’s Pump-N-Shop convenience stores. He will serve for a term expiring Jan. 26, 2023.
- Brooke Elswick-Robinson, of Catlettsburg, is an executive assistant at Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital. She will serve for a term expiring Jan. 26, 2023.
- Kathryn Cain Davis, of Ashland, is vice president and general counsel for the Foundation for the Tri-State Community, Inc. She will serve for a term expiring Jan. 26, 2023.
- Greg J. Jackson, of Ashland, is human resources manager for Marathon Petroleum’s Catlettsburg Refinery. He will serve for a term expiring Jan. 15, 2018.
- Ramona F. Salyer, of Grayson, is an insurance agent with State Farm Insurance. She will serve for a term expiring Jan. 26, 2023.
The Ashland Community & Technical College, located in Boyd County, is one of 16 two-year, open-admissions institutions of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS).