LEXINGTON, Ky. (Jan. 2, 2018) – The World Trade Center Kentucky is proud to announce the Fall 2017 graduates of its International Trade Certification.
The three-day program was taught by experts from banking, tax, legal, customs compliance, market intelligence, freight forwarding, customs brokerage and government, to provide a foundation for effective and efficient international trade operations management for participants.
Participants who scored a 70 percent or higher are now certified as “International Commerce Specialists”. World Trade Center Kentucky would like to congratulate our latest class of certificate graduates:
- Kristine Burden – FireKing Security Group
- Richard Casper – Vogt Ice
- Holly Cropper – FireKing Security Group
- Israel Cuenca – Prospanica
- James Currey – FireKing Security Group
- Abbie Druschel – US World Meds
- Karin Helgren – Sazerac Company Inc.
- Charles Helms – Louisville Forward
- Jennifer Jones – FireKing Security Group
- Tina Koch – FireKing Security Group
- Jennifer Lee – FireKing Security Group
- Lucas Mays – IRD LLC
- Giles Miller – Kenmark Eyewear
- Katina Nance – FireKing Security Group
- Chris Pedigo – FireKing Security Group
- Shelby Richardson – Big Ass Solutions
- Jeff Rinaldi – Sazerac Company Inc.
- Zachary Schlee – Vogt Ice
- Jabel Seck – Spaulding University
- Lila Shaw – World Trade Center Kentucky
- Linette Shaw – World Trade Center Kentucky
- Dana Shull – U.S. World Meds
- Anna Tackett – Sazerac Company Inc.
- Matt Venable – U.S. World Meds
The certification is accredited and nationally recognized by National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarder’s Association of America (NCBFAA).